Tuesday, February 01, 2005

growing up

There are a lot of changes happening in my life. I know that I could announce them here, but since I don't even write in this thing regularly, no one reads it. I have been a bastard, I've done a lot of really effed up stuff, but through it all i have thought that I would come throught it on the other side a better human being. Sometimes I didn't even realize what a bastard I was being.
I have been a terrible dissapointment to my family, i hope it is not too late to redeem myself.
Okay in other news, I went to church. Being in a good church is always a good thing, to be around other people who have faith in God as the basis for their life. When it comes to me and God, my walk has always just been me and the Man Upstairs.My belief in God comes from the basis that my mom and grandmom laid down and the experiences that I've had that confirm that belief.
My prayers have always been answered. I seem to land on my feet no matter how far I fall. God is always good to me.

No comments: