Wednesday, May 04, 2005

A change in perspective

is sometimes all you need to change your life. A wake up call to the rest of your life. Me, I've had to lose everything several times to know what is most important in life. What is most important to me is my relationship with God, my role in my family and my role in the community. Everything else outside of those areas is secondary, tertiary-don't mean much.

I am still changing, growing and becoming the man that I ultimately want to be. It's not easy, but the harder I am learning to work, the better I am becoming.

Lately, I have been increasing my technical abilities, upgrading my skills. I've been building my website, learning to edit video, and do stuff in Photoshop.

I'm lazy though, and the hard thing for me is to sustain my energy around work. I could blame it on my ADHD, but that sounds too much like scapegoating and excuse making.

On and on, I am just making my way in the world, and I hope to leave it better than it was when I got here.

No comments: