Thursday, September 15, 2005

Writing my first book

I don't know if I wrote about it here before, but I am writing my first book. It's called 144. Short for 144 Poems and Essays for God, Love, Peace, Justice and Hip Hop. It's not even fair to say that I am writing a new book, I am really just editing it, pulling together stuff that I have written over the last 20 plus years.
My concept is to put together 144 of my favorite pieces with artwork from artists and photographers. I have some work from Tempt, Twist and some other local heroes. I have some photos that I've taken, alot of cool stuff to put in the book. I think it will be successful.

Some of the poems that are on this blog will be in the book: My enemy, She thug, I do not Love America. All of those will be included.
Peace to the Peaceful
-M

No comments: