Thursday, December 01, 2005

Hurt feelings

Yup, I was really hurt last night when I made that entry. Not that many people gain access to my inner circle. When I do let people in the door, the understanding is that they will tread carefully.
I can take criticism, but there is something, but I have to feel like it is motivated by the other persons' desire to see me progress and grow, not just because they don't approve of what I am doing or how I live my life.
Last night, I was so angry, but it did push me to see that I have to protect myself more while I am doing all of these other new things with my education, my writing and my life.

No matter what, I refuse to be a fake person. I refuse to behave like someone or something that I am not.
I am far from perfect. Much closer to really fucked up, but I am better now than I was and I continue to improve and get better.

No matter what anyone says, no matter who turns their backs on me, I will move forward.

im out. Bitches.

2 comments:

mhoover said...

are you kidding me? I am not calling any women bitches.
Read it out loud...
"I'm out (pause) bitches (sarcastically).
Not targeted towards women, just there for emphasis.

I didn't even know anyone other than my mom and two other people even read this thing.

pocketpunk said...

right - im wid yo ass now .....sorry i must read too fast

catch u laters ..taters