Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My education

So, on Monday 12/5 I took my last final. I'm done. It's a wrap. It's been a long time. Seventeen years ago, I started my college education. I went almost all the way through, but I didn't finish my last quarter. I had some personal problems and I left without finishing. For years, I meant to go back, but I always put it off. I would just lie when I was asked if I had a degree, funny and lucky for me that no one evert checked . In some way, I felt like I would never finish. But this year a lot of things happened. I started acting like a real father to my kids, my Aunt Mary died, and I turned 35.
So I finally went up to the University to take care of business and get my degree. I have to say that it was difficult, being a 35 year old among much younger people.
anyway, blah blah....

No comments: