Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Most Holy Father
Help me to be brave enough to follow my path. Give me voice enough to properly say what I feel is right. Give me the courage oh Father, to make a stand when it is right and to stand silent when I have to. Help me to make my mind restful enough to hear Your loving voice.
In your most Divine Mercy, allow me to never feel the negative emotion we call "hate."
Please don’t let me ever forget the struggles that produced me. Let all my senses and my mind forever be alert and open to positive change. Let me learn to further accept the obstacles that are placed before me and let me overcome them with dignity and grace. Let my entire self create work that embodies truth and love and allow my work to be an inspiration for all who regard them I pray for these things so that I may continue to do the work that you would have me do.
Amen

No comments: