Tuesday, June 27, 2006

ouch.angr brns. ppl r dumb

That's txgtmsg-the new language that kids are using...not just for cell phones. It's an interesting exploration of language, of writing. very few tenses, a lot of implied meaning. I am sure someone has done a study on it.
http://home.bluemarble.net/~langmin/miniatures/texting.htm
I was right someone has. txtng
"nothing's original"
-nasir jones

In any case.
I hurt myself tonight. I let my emotions, my imagination and my insecurities get the best of me. That happy trifecta of intense feelings took me to a place that I do not like to go. I had to leave my house and get some fresh air. It wasn't cool. I really felt like, for a cool minute that I was going to really get so angry that I started acting stupid. Then a friend of mine called me and gave me some insight into myself and the situation and I calmed down a lot. As soon as we hung up, in fact I felt a lot better. I have to just deal with reality, not with what I think I know or how my feelings make me think. Just the facts.
I wish I was a Klingon sometimes.
*I actually have been called a "Clingon" but for different reasons

No comments: