Monday, March 14, 2005

I made it

I made it, I made it. God bless me, I made it. It was a tough weekend, I really felt like crap. I thought about all the mistakes that I've made, opportunities I screwed up, bridges I've burned and lies I've told. Then I started to think about my family and how blessed I am to have such wonderful people in my life. How lucky I am to have known what love is, how blessed I am to be able to wake up every day and push forward to do new things, to continue to challenge myself and grow as a person.

Life is good y'all and I will never let that slip away from me. I have been on a ten year hiatus from the "real me" but now I'm back and making it happen again.
Thanks to everyone who has supported me, lifted me up on their shoulders and kept me in their positive thoughts and prayers.
I will not dissapoint you.

No comments: