Wednesday, April 26, 2006

100th Post

This is my 100th post, and I'd like to celebrate it by....well whatever. It's my 100th post.
I feel much better than I did the other day after my car got towed because I wasn't taking care of all my business when I needed to. Thanks God, for giving me some direction.
I will say that I have learned this lesson. It really is better to take care of stuff upfront and get it done than to have it come back later and bite you in the ass like these tickets did with my car.
Now I have to just find a new place to live.
Send me your good thoughts.
Power to the Peaceful.
-M

1 comment:

John Liotti said...

Hey Malcolm,

Great hanging with you yesterday... Thanks for the invite on Saturday. God has His hand on you... it's obvious... I'll be prayng for you...

- John Liotti - norcalurban.blogspot.com